Posting a little early

I'm posting earlier than my normal Sunday post because tomorrow I will be at the Hobbit in the afternoon with my sister in law and mom and then at the Saunder's ranch to watch the Globes...so I am not sure when I will have time tomorrow...

I think I should say right away that I have an instagram and now a twitter...because Nicole told me to get one but also mainly because a few people told not to get one which made me want to get one even more...so my instagram and twitter have the same handle or whatever it's called which is rlwonderwoman...so if you wanna follow me feel free...Nicole has been wanting me to get a twitter since before Christmas but I put it off because I don't really feel like I have anything interesting to say...but when I see the number of people that read my blog it makes me think that others would disagree with me...

I should also talk about school I guess...it was ok...I am happy to be working towards getting this degree...and I mentioned when I was little wanting to go to U of I...though dreams do change...I wish I could take this degree through GCU because I really did love it there...I don't know...I just am constantly wondering if I am insane for trying to do this while I am sick...sure I have the free time but I already know that I will miss some stuff because of doctor's appointments or surgeries...so that might be a lot to handle...plus the first class I just did was weird because it was an overview and I thought some of the material we had to talk about was so boring...so I don't know...I am going to stick with it...but it might be harder than I thought for other reasons than I thought...

I should probably talk about my health real quick too...since people are always asking me about that...in center dialysis while I was gone was hard to do...I didn't like it at all...the nurses were nice but I usually felt pretty sick afterwards...and because I wasn't getting dialysis as often that made me feel sick a lot too...so at the beginning of the week I wasn't feeling that great...just sick to my stomach a lot...tired but not my normal can't get out of bed tired...because my hemoglobin is 9.9 so I haven't been completely worn out tired...just busy tired...I don't know how to describe it but when you haven't had dialysis for a while you can't always see the extra weight on but you feel gross...just like your body is full of toxic waste...which is no fun...

Let's see what else have we been doing this week...we are cleaning out the house little by little to get ready to move...and that is taking forever...but sometimes it's kind of fun...we find some cool stuff when we are cleaning out boxes...obviously we don't keep it all since we are trying to get rid of stuff...but it's funny sometimes to take those quick little trips down memory lane...like today I found a picture from high school from spirit week one year...it was superhero day on my birthday...and I dressed up as Wonder Woman obviously...and then my friend Greg dressed up as Superman...and Ben and Jase were Batman and Cat-woman...and we had our picture taken and put in the paper...it was pretty great...check my facebook instagram or twitter to see that picture...so that has been fun...plus I love cleaning...doing that is always relaxing for me...I know I'm weird...

Since I have been sick and wondering about this whole school thing I sort of have been in a bad mood on and off...and to put myself in a better mood I have been watching movies I like...the other day I started watching Tangled...which always puts a smile on my face...and I think I got my dad liking that movie...I heard him laugh a few times...and he watched the ending even when I went up to bed to watch the ending...I was thinking during that time how fun it is now that dad doesn't fall asleep as soon as he sits down on the couch because then we can watch movies together and laugh together...I like that...I mean I don't like that he has no right foot and that he can't work right now and I think that is driving him a little nuts...but I do like some of the things that have come out of this...like how he's not tired all the time so we actually spend time together as a family now...I think he likes that part too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day