Videos for the New Year

I am warning you now. This might make some people who read this cry.

I was thinking tonight that I might post a few videos.

This first one I have seen a couple times in the last few days and I am so inspired by it. Strong women have always inspired me my whole life. This video inspires me to keep fighting and being brave, even if I still think Bing will never happen.


I'm posting this next one just because I think the kidney story is cool. Think of how that third person felt when they got the call. I can imagine it and my heart leaps for joy for them.

 
And now comes the part that could bring tears. I came across this video on youtube the other day and well I cried. I learned so much from this man while he was here on Earth with us. His words of taking care of all God's children and flinging the seeds of love still ring in my ears.

(For those of you who don't know who this is. This is Bill Waters. He was a dear friend who died in 2004. His death took many people by surprise. His absence is felt by many and thus hearing him teach brings on the waterworks.)


So here's to being strong and brave. Here's to miracles and being amazed and joy. Here's to running the race well and to not wasting our lives. 

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day