Updates and Looking Forward

This week I have been called "the best" a lot and I want to say thank you. I don't know what I am doing to be thought of so highly but I am grateful for your love. I am trying my best to take it all in and consciously notice how loved I am. Thank you for that love.

Work on the house is still going on. Kenny is there most days during the day. This week he was working on the addition putting up walls. The house is almost ready for the new trusses which is super exciting. We are very thankful for all the help in getting the house to this point and for those praying for this whole process.

I have been to the society again this week and I am still enjoying it. I knew I would but I had to build up some courage to go there at first. I find that I am often the cowardly lion constantly praying for courage. I try not to make it evident but quite a few things make me nervous. But like helping at the society most of them turn out great.

The only other news I have is that I am thinking about doing a few posts of sort of words of wisdom from a person experienced in hospital life. Words of wisdom may not be the best phrasing but if you have any questions about how my family and I have handled anything over the last 20 however many years I would love to try to answer your questions here. I am sure a lot that if you have wondered about something someone else probably has as well - so be bold and ask. I think that your questions could make this really cool.

And if you don't have any questions that's ok too.

I hope you have a great week and that you can see how loved you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day