RRBC Senior Camp 2015

Gosh I am worn out.

So it's been a while since I posted but last Friday night I was still packing and trying to wrap my head around that camp was about to happen after a bit of a crazy week.

I was distracted some days having to deal with all kinds of calls including ones from my doctors office. I do have to retake some blood tests tomorrow so be praying for me about that. I will post more when I find out more and will be less cryptic then as well.

This week at camp was draining on me. I often times wish that I could change the hearts of the students who come to camp but only God can do that. Watching them do the opposite can be draining.

But this week was also draining in good ways. I got to watch a girl I care so deeply about mature and grow even more making me proud of the woman she is becoming. I got to see my friends worship and do amazing things for God. And I just about lost my voice while finding my voice once again in worship of my King.

And I got to counsel again with Anna who I am so incredibly proud of. I put her in charge of a lot this week as I tried to do other things and she excelled. She continues to show her true servant's heart as she gives of her whole self at camp to the campers and staff. Gosh I just love that I know her and get to counsel with her and have seen her grow over the years.

Thank you for all your prayers for us at Senior Camp and continue to pray as Junior Camp started today.

Comments

  1. "Servant's heart" hehe! But for real! I love that Anna woman so much! Thank you so much for your prayers!! I'll be calling soon, be prepared! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Servant's heart" hehe! But for real! I love that Anna woman so much! Thank you so much for your prayers!! I'll be calling soon, be prepared! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day