This week and next

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I spent pretty much all day with mom and dad - a lot of it at their house. I didn't get home till late and was so tired I went right to bed.

Yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year - petunia fest. parade day. I've said it before and I am sure I will say it many times after this - I love parades. The parade was right after lunch and then fireworks at night.

Between the two we got to spend some time with Kenny, his sister Heather, Heather's daughters Alex and Sam, and my Kerr brothers Matthew and Gar. That was a lot of fun and they added their hands prints to the tree at mom's house.

One of the things we talked about is how camp is coming up. I am excited for camp and I am so glad I am co-counseling with Anna again. She already has reminded me to get a few different things ready for camp and I love having her to bounce ideas off of. I am also glad I have her because currently I am preoccupied with other things and I am glad she can help keep my mind on camp.

What I have been preoccupied with is interviews. I have a few interviews coming up this week for library positions and I am trying to get ready for those. Though I am nervous about them I also feel a little excited. It feels good to feel like there is a possibility of someone wanting me and my skills at least enough to interview me. But I am still nervous about the interviews and would love to have a job soon. So if you would be praying for me over the next few days that would be great.

And if you think about it next week be praying for us while we are at camp. I am going to try to post again between now and then on maybe Friday if I remember. But we could still use your prayers for camp next week and this week as we prepare for camp.

I am excited but nervous all these next few weeks. I don't know what God is going to do but I am looking forward to seeing what will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day