Another Good Week

It was another great week at work. The head librarian and my supervisor - both of whom I am becoming friends with - have been giving me more work because they know that I can handle it and will get it done. It's nice to know that they trust me. It's also nice to like being around them so much. We giggle so much some days. It's an added bonus and is something else that makes me want to go into work. I don't know if I mentioned that everyone at CSC is so nice. A lot of people that work at CSC make me laugh and make me so glad that I work there. It's also nice that some of the other people that are in the library or have offices in the library (like some of the tech help) appreciate me and like that I am organized and accountable. It's nice that they see these things about me and tell them too me too. Getting this job has been a confidence booster in so many ways.

This is my first weekend not heading back to mom and dad's for the weekend. I still didn't really go out and explore the town. I just went to the grocery store. It has been nice to not have to travel this weekend or have appointments to get to. I did clean out and organize my garage which didn't take me long since I haven't worked here long. I am OCD though so it was something that has been bugging me for a while - that there was no order to how things were put in the garage while unpacking.

Today I tried out a new church. After being so disheartened at the other church I was nervous to go to church today. But it ended up being great. I am so thankful I went and I am already looking forward to going again next weekend. I don't know what else to say since I don't really want to - on here - to go into what upset me so much at the other church. But I will say about this church that I liked the pastor. I thought he was funny. I liked that people were friendly at this church and seemed so excited to see each other and talk to each other. I liked the worship. The band did a good job at getting people engaged in worship without it being a concert. And just like the other church it is super close to my house. A positive experience at church was needed today because after my bad one I was feeling a little hopeless on that front. So I am thankful for that today.

I hope you all had a great Sunday as well and that you enjoy the rest of this labor day weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day