Short Post

I have a cold and I don't really feel like posting so this will probably be a short post.

This week was pretty great. I feel like I am understanding my job more and getting into a groove. After having some rough days last week this week was quiet and included some pretty coll compliments on my work. That all felt pretty darn good.

And then getting sick sucked as per usual but whatever.

My b-day was pretty chill and pretty great. Though driving on Friday after work in the CRAZY storm was nerve wracking for the first few minutes because visibility was really horrible. As always I enjoyed being back at mom and dad's and spending time with them.

Mostly this week I was happy that I didn't feel stressed or overwhelmed but was really able to enjoy my job. I like that I have been able to answer all kinds of questions from people. That has been a confidence booster. I feel like this week has held a lot of confidence booster moments. That has been much needed and very appreciated.

I think we all need those confidence booster and moments where we feel good at something and appreciated - may you have those kinds of moments this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day