Another Short Post

Not sure what to say this week.

I still have the blisters in my mouth and I am waiting to see what will happen with those. They don't really hurt but they are annoying. I have been trying not to think about them since they appeared from stress. So I don;t want to keep stressing about them and make them worse.

Which reminds me - it has been a lot of work but I feel like I haven't been stressing as much this week. I feel like I have been better able to acknowledge my accomplishments at work and the skills that I do have. I have also gotten some more positive feed back at work and have been trying to hold onto that feed back instead of brushing it off. Doing these things takes a lot of effort and often means I have to first stop the negative talk. But even doing that is an accomplishment that I am proud of.

Mostly it has been a calm week with not much excitement. The students are settling back into a routine and I am back to having a lot of quiet nights in the library. This means that the students that are there and I can be productive and I like that.

I did get to see a good friend this week who surprised me at work. That was very nice. Since my work day ended up ending on a bit of a sour note getting to see him earlier in the day helped me stay positive. 

And that's pretty much all I got.
Have a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day