Proud Moments

First - Sorry this is later in the day than normal. I was binge watching Fuller House and completely forgot about writing a blog post.

Second - Sorry about my freak out last week. Sometimes life is rough and everything gets out of focus for me.

This week has been a little crazy at work. I finished the archives project I was working on! That feels really dang good since I have been working on it since before Christmas. I also did a display for archives that I am very proud of. Also our librarian has been giving me some on the job training to try to get me ready for more work and to help build up some confidence in me about my abilities. It feels really good that she and our boss trust me with so much and want to help me learn and succeed. That has been amazing.

I went out with my boss and a friend of hers Saturday morning to walk around the downtown here. It was nice to spend some time outside of my house and explore this town a little more. Then my brother and nephews came by. Seeing them cheered me up quite a bit and I am so thankful for a family that loves me and wants to see where I live and what I am up too.

Coming up I have an appointment for a Doctor to look at the shingles on my tongue on Wednesday. I don't know that they will be able to prescribe anything or tell me anything that I don't already know. But it will be nice to have someone else look at it to be aware of what is going on and to make sure no underlying harm is being done. It was a little frustrating to hear about the appointment less than a week before it and then having to try to figure out work schedules. But I am thankful for a boss who is understanding and who frankly was calmer than me about the whole thing.

This week I have been feeling like I have gone back to stress relief 101. A lot of deep breathing and acknowledging every little good thing accomplished. I don't know why that is so tough for me but it really is. But in the spirit of acknowledging the good and not dwelling on the bad - I am feeling proud of myself for being outgoing yesterday. Proud of myself for everything I got done at work this week. Proud that my bosses know they can trust me. And well loved.

So really not a bad week at all.

May you be proud of yourself and feel the love that is around you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day