Short Post

Ya'll I really don't know what to write today.

I still have thrush and I am trying to change my eating habits to try and get rid of that but it's hard and my body doesn't know how to fight anything off. And I am out of the med that is supposed to treat it which is ok because once I ran out my tongue looked and felt better which is weird.

Work has been pretty much the same so still good and I am still learning and trying to form connections with people even if it is only someone I see five minutes or less a day.

Skipped out on church again because I started crying a little when I thought about how I go but no one talks to me. That's really hard ya'll. So if you are in church and you see someone you have never seen before - introduce yourself. Maybe talk to them a little even if you find out they have been going there a while. I was always taught that a part of the church is being the body and fellowshipping with one another. Not having that makes me feel like why go?

And basically that's all I've got because this week has felt long and tiring and the weekend has felt not long enough.

Hope you had a better week than I did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day