Positives

Hey there,

So yesterday around 6:00 am, or right before I woke up and my legs were in a lot of pain. Cramping and spazzing and no good. And then when they calmed down a little the rest of my body felt so sick. OS then I took it easy all day. And then forgot about posting until late and by that time thought "Forget it, I have tomorrow."

I would say one of the hard parts for me about this house is not always getting to work as long or as hard as I want to. I mean I have been doing better at listening to my body and trying to relax. But as per usual I do feel a bit limited by my body. That is always frustrating to me no matter the situation.

But I did get the main thing done I wanted to do this weekend. And I even spent some time in the pool.

And so even when I am frustrated with my body I have to remind myself to look at those positives.

And really there were a lot of positives this week.

I have a sort of half bath in my basement and no longer have to walk up the stairs first thing after waking up. (Also I say sort of because it is not currently it's own room.)

I got to see Annette this week and show her my house and a bit of my town.

I got a lot done this weekend.

And oh my gosh I own a house and it has a pool that I also own! What!

Sometimes when I am sitting in my house or out in my pool I get overwhelmed with how good God is and how his plans and dreams for me far outweigh mine.

I would say his goodness is always a positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day