Merry Christmas!

Hey there,

First you should know that being on break has improved my mood incredibly. I am feeling less stressed and less frustrated.

Second you should know that it wouldn't be Christmas break with my family without someone being sick or needing surgery. This time it is not me which is a change. Instead it is my mom. She has three bulging discs and one of them is I guess leaking and that is causing pressure to be placed on one of her nerves. So on Thursday she is having surgery to take care of that. If things go according to plan then it will be an out patient surgery with an incision that can be covered by a band-aid. Prayers for that as always would be appreciated.

The past two days I have been scanning family photos and I have to say that even though I still have tons and tons to do (when I hit 40 photos mom said "Only 40 million more to go.") I am enjoying it immensely. Though I have been scanning pictures where I am too young to really have memories of those things it has still been a trip down memory lane.

I love thinking about the fun times we have had with great friends.
We have never been rich in money but we have been rich in the friends we have had and the company we have kept. Which to me is better.

Every memory is cherished.
Every friendship dearly loved. 
Each moment given value because of the precious gift of life.

May you find that to be true this Christmas too.
Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day