Just a few Little Updates

So it's been cold here in the Midwest. I cannot deny that snow can be very pretty. But I am so sick of winter but I am one of those people who is sick of winter as soon as it starts because I am always cold no matter what. The only time I can recall not being cold in the least is when I was in Arizona and it was 110 aka the perfect temp for me. As you can imagine, the cold and cold makes me want to move back to Arizona. I feel like I was made to live in the desert or at the beach.

In other news if the weather settles down I am going to another Pink concert this week. A friend of mine has tickets to a concert on Thursday in Wisconsin. But she can't go now because the show got rescheduled. So she contacted me and now I get to go. Pretty dang exciting. I just need the weather to behave and as weird as it might sound I am praying that it does.

In the past few weeks people have been commenting on how good I look now that I am healthy. It feels really good to hear that. My skin is no longer see through white. I don't have a sunken in face with yellow rims. I am back to a normal weight and it feels good that people notice. Some of my camp friends have been saying that they still have to remind themselves this is the new normal for me. And as I was joking with Kenny today I haven't been getting as sick so far. I used to be sick all winter. This year I have barely gotten sick while the rest of my family suffers. As I told him I am not used to this being healthy thing, it's strange.

On that note I have been sleeping a lot recently. And though I am not totally sure this is why, I was thinking it might be because I haven't really given myself a lot of time to process everything that has happened within the last year or so. See I was rereading some of my old blog posts and though I didn't notice at the time I could hear the stress pouring out in my words. In everything I read I thought about how I was always on edge. I was always close to a panic attack or a nervous emotional breakdown. Looking back I can clearly see the stress that every little thing put on my body. I am so happy that I am not in that position anymore.

Today I am rejoicing that although a storm maybe raging outside, there is not currently a storm raging inside of me. What a peaceful feeling that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day