Short Post

First the nerd in me has to wish you all a happy May 4th aka Star Wars day! May the fourth be with you!

I have spent almost everyday of this week with my grandpa. It has been a lot of fun. I love spending time with him and hearing his stories. But it has left me at a bit of a loss when it comes to what to write about this week.

So I guess maybe I should give some updates.

My dad's leg is doing better. Mom told me he doesn't really have any swelling anymore and the wound is not as deep. He is still mostly stuck in the house at the moment. He can't put on his prosthetic until the wound is completely healed so he has to use his crutches to get out of the house. Which also means the wheelchair gets loaded into the car so that he can get around when we go places.

That is taking a bit of a toll on mom. She hasn't been lifting the chair unless she has help so that she doesn't throw out her back. But she is worn out. I am doing what I can to help her out but what she really needs is a break. But since I don't know how to do that I have been doing my best and praying about the rest.

I have been feeling really good. Better than I have in a while. And actually being able to help mom is nice. It's nice to feel as good as I do and to continuously be able to do things. And being able to eat whatever I want again is great.

On the school front I only have one week left of this semester and then summer classes. When this semester ends I only have 6 credits I need to take in the summer so that will be nice to be done with. On the other hand I am getting nervous about a job only because I am starting to doubt my abilities, what I want to do, and where I want to go. So that is an interesting situation. I am making finding a job feel even more daunting because of my doubts.

So yeah, that's where I am this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day