Just Little Updates

I guess I should start with a few little updates. I had a last minute Doctor's appointment with my GI this week because I have been having some nausea and discomfort after eating. Though it started as an everyday thing it has become less frequent which is nice but it is still no fun. I went in and my doctor is not really worried. He thinks it might be some sort of stomach bug that is going around but as a precaution he did have me do a gallbladder ultrasound.

I am now thinking it could also be stress related since stress can cause a lot of stomach issues and I have been having some weird dreams that also point to me being stressed.

Other than that it has been mostly a good week. I got to see some friends that I love spending time with. And we did get some work done on the house.

I finished my quilt this week as well. I feel good about that since I said I wanted to have it done by BOND and I have it done before then. I cut most of the t-shirts for the quilt up around 4 years ago so finally getting that done feels like a great accomplishment.

Most of this week was spent trying to relax. I can feel myself tensing up about things - like finding a job and using my time effectively - and so I have to tell myself to chill out. Chilling out this week often lead to sleeping since my stomach being a diva makes me tried.

That's all I've really got this week ya'll - have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day