To a great week

Ya'll I am at such a loss of what to write about this week.

It's been such a great week - that I cannot deny.

With all the work we have been doing on the house it's also been a tiring week.

And I am spent.

I enjoyed being able to do absolutely nothing on my birthday. And then going over to mom and dad's (the house they live in - not the project) for homemade pizza followed by watching The Fault in our Stars.

I loved seeing Kenny on Saturday. Mom told me she had a surprise for me and though I didn't say it out loud I was hoping the surprise was that Kenny was coming.

I loved laughing and getting loud with my family at Angelo's - though I'm not sure everyone else there loved it. :)

I enjoyed being able to take pictures of people working on the house since I wasn't able to work as much. But I did work a bit - and I even enjoy how my muscles ache from doing that.

I love that my quilt is a few steps away from being done. It will for sure be done before BOND. And I love learning from mom what to do next.

This week I have enjoyed relaxing, celebrating, working, eating, and spending time with people that I love. I feel accomplished which is something I am finding that for myself I need to feel.

Today I am enjoying celebrating all the accomplishments of the week, big and little, by taking time to relax and reflect.

I hope you have the time to do that this week too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day