Another Punt

I'm gonna be honest. I have felt like my last few blog post have been punts.

Sort of like a I have to write something but I have no idea to write - so I post the first thing that comes to mind.

And I don't like that - but yet again this week I find myself clueless as what to post here.

Which means I have to remind myself that it's ok to not have a lot to say. To not have any wise words or exciting adventures going on in life right now.

Because I enjoy carrying on a quiet existence. Sure that doesn't always leave me with a lot to write about but I am at peace in my life.

And that to me is more important than fancy words or crazy adventures.

Now - though things have been pretty quiet around here, I also have not been feeling the best. Which means I have been keeping to myself more than normal. When I say that I have not been feeling the best this time around I mean I have been having a lot of headaches, nauseous every now and then, and have been dizzy usually at night. I am not concerned about it so there is no reason for anyone else to worry. This all just makes me not want to do much. I have to be ok with that sometimes because I need to know how to listen to my body to get better.

My hope for you this week is that you find moments of peace in your lives and time to rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day