Slow Week

This week contained funny stories, awkward moments, and wonderful people. But it was full of a lot of sitting around doing nothing.

Yesterday I got to spend some time with a small group of ladies from camp as we all saw each other at Lisa's baby shower. It is always nice to see people from camp and to laugh with them. 

Today at church a friend said to me that I am always upbeat. And though I am glad that she thinks that it is not currently that true. It is often easy for me to be upbeat at church because I get to see people that I care deeply about. But in the past couple week I have been a bit down. Though I have had a lot of practice with doing nothing because of all my hospital stays I still have a hard time with it. I don't like being idle. But since I don't have a job I am idle a lot. And I am struggling with that.

Struggling with not having much to do during the day. Struggling with waiting to hear about jobs. Struggling to stay positive.

I wish I could have had more of the good than the bad this week but that doesn't make me any less thankful for the good and those that played a part in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day