Days of Laughter

I'm feeling a bit weird today and I am not sure why. Since last night I have had a headache, felt dizzy on and off, and I get really hot followed by feeling light headed. Sometimes I do have days like this because of the medications I am on. They don't happen very often but I do have days when the side effects of everything I am on is extreme. I also most likely need to go to the chiropractor for my headaches because my neck gets so out of whack.

I have had some fun days this week though. I got to see my brother Kenny. I love spending time with him. Though we don't always agree he is someone I can always count on and someone who challenges me to be better. Still being friends after all these years feels like kind of a big deal.

Yesterday I went with Kenny to "crash" a graduation party for a kid we have both known for many years because we are friends with his family (and now him) through camp. While we were at that party another kid we know from camp invited us to come to his grad party. Then after that we stopped and saw one of my favorite little families. We were in Orangeville and Cederville and got to see a lot of people we know from camp. It was a simple fun day filled with a lot of laughter.

Much of the rest of the week was filled with laughter as well as mom, dad, and I saw old friends. Mom and I went over to a dear friends house and did some painting with her kiddos. That day held all kinds of laughter. 

Next week should be another weekend like that and I am looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Despite not feeling the best I am so thankful for the time that I have had with people that I care deeply for. People who have cried with me and helped carry me through the rough days of life. People who have experienced first hand how tough life can be. Though not all of those hard days are over and I am sure that more are to come it is nice to enjoy these days of laughter with one another. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day