Quick Updates

I was thinking that I was done with my to do list of the day and then I thought - oh yeah it's Sunday I need to write my blog.

Gosh I should have written down my ideas for this week because now I am sitting here wondering what they were.

I do know that I wanted to mention that I work with a lot of guys who have daughters that are around my age. I mention that because they check in on me to make sure I am doing ok. When I told one of them recently that I had  to try to fix my garage door he told me to ask him about that kind of thing. He said he could answer my questions and he lives close by so he could come look at it too if he needed to. Some of the other guys have offered similar things. It's nice to work with such caring people and I feeling like everyday I am seeing why when I first started everyone talked about how the college I work at is like a family. From what I have seen people at work like being around each other and want to help each other out. I think that's cool. Though I did forget to mention to my friend that my garage door isn't working again so I have it in manual instead of automatic. Not a big deal and I don't really want to call my landlord about it but I will because I should.

Pray for me about that. Last time I called about something that my landlord didn't know how to fix he said he would call someone to take care of it and then never did. Thankfully chad came and took care of it. Anyway since my landlord doesn't take care of things I don't want to call because I am expecting him to complain that I called. He has done that before.

Also I am having some trouble with my pharmacy. They said they are going to take care of calling insurance tomorrow so I can get the meds I need. Mostly I think they entered my prescription into the computer wrong. I think that because I should have been able to get a refill of this med more than a few days ago but they are telling me I can't when I will run out in a few days. Also because when it changed less than a month ago they didn't understand the change. Nor did they when I went in yesterday. So that is a headache and stressful. Pray that things get resolved easily tomorrow and that I can pick up my meds with no problems.

I am excited for Christmas coming up at the end of the week. Excited to spend time with my family. I miss them so much so I am looking forward to spending some much needed time with them.

And since I probably won't post between now and then - Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day