Short post

I'm a bit at a lost of what to write today.

Not much is going on here. I start early days tomorrow and since I have not been falling asleep before 2 in the morning most nights (I am in bed by 10:30 at the latest) I am not looking forward to having to get up earlier. But I will be able to keep busy during the day at work so hopefully that will help keep me from noticing how tired I am. Not many students will be in either since we just had finals. I am hoping that while they are gone I can get further on my projects to the point where I feel like I am getting somewhere but we will see.

A little health update - I have been feeling sick to my stomach a lot recently. I'm not really sure why my body is acting up in that area. Nausea is not anything new for me but I still don't want to deal with it since some days it lasts all day.

Church is still hard to go to since I still don't know anyone and I am really not outgoing enough to attempt to introduce myself to anyone. But I do keep on making it to church which is kind of a big deal.

But mostly I am trying to give myself a break and be more positive. It can be easy to be negative and a Debbie downer when life is hard and full of changes. But since I know the changes are good ones, even if they are still hard, I am trying to notice the good in all situations even when I want to dwell on the bad.

May you be able to see all the goodness around you this week as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day