Short Post

I should have written the other day when I was in a good mood and had ideas of what to write.

Now instead I can't remember at all what I was going to write and I'm a bit cranky.

See I thought I was doing really good at not being so stressed out at work and chilling out about things. But then yesterday I spent a lot of time crying and not because I watched an emotional movie.

I'm just tired ya'll. I am sure I am not the only one who gets tired of daily life. I enjoy my job and most of the people I work with but it is a lot of work. And pretty much everyday this week I wanted to stay in bed instead of go in. Other people feel this way too right? That you love your job but also need a break. Either way I am there. So I am thinking about taking a personal day soon. I have to remember to talk to my boss about it or I won't do it and then I will cry even more.

Anyway other than that I had a doctor's appointment this week. Just a follow up on my scope and we didn't even talk about it much cause there wasn't really anything to talk about. I know this will sound weird but it was really nice. I met a new doctor because mine was all booked. But this doctor knows my kidney doctor because their kids go to school together. It was fun to hear him talk about my doctor. For example he mentioned that my doctor is super silly and goofy but also super smart so smart that it scares this other doctor. I really liked hearing that. He is one of the many doctors who has told me I have the best nephrologist. I love hearing that and when doctors talk about my doctor the way this one did I think yet again that God knew what he was doing when we sort of fell into Dr. Sader's lap.

What else?

Oh I remember something I thought about writing about the other night. So I stayed up Friday night reading which despite me being a librarian hasn't happened in well over a year. Though the book was not the best ever I did also read it in a day and that hasn't happened in a long time either. And there was something in that little act that was another "oh there you are" moment.

Those are nice.

But I do wish I had more of them and could more quickly remember who I am. Maybe that would restore my confidence fully.

Not sure what else to say.

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day