Short Tuesday Post

Hey all,

Time for another Tuesday post. Though this time I haven't posted mostly because I am not sure what to post.

I spent some time with my parents this weekend. I didn't go because we were celebrating and we didn't do much of anything but it was a nice weekend. I just think my parents are great and sometimes I just want to be in their presence even if all we do is watch documentaries on Netflix. (which is what mom and I did most of Saturday.)

It was also my first weekend away from my house since moving in and that was a little nerve wracking also because it was the first time we have had thunderstorms since I moved in. Not knowing what is going on at your house during a storm is a weird thing. You know you couldn't do anything if there was a problem and you were home but you also know that at least it wouldn't be as big of a surprise all at once. But nothing went wrong so all is well.

On the health front my doctor has raised one of my medicines again. My blood tests are still showing the levels in my blood as too low so he has been slowly raising it over the past few months and sometimes doing extra blood tests to double check everything. Luckily it isn't a gross med or anything that my body noticeably reacts horribly to. It is an anti-rejection med but that is still not making me nervous because the tests to show my kidney function levels are coming back perfect. Alex is doing his best to keep me healthy.

And that's really all I got for you and that's ok.

Sometimes uneventful is beautiful and there is comfort in everyday life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day