Cold

Hey there,

Health update - I am mostly feeling better today. My cold seems to mostly be gone. I have a cough as the last sign of a cold. The only other thing is that my body is completely wiped out from trying to fight this cold. So I still have been on my couch pretty much all day. I guess I should explain wiped out more - because my body has been trying to fight this cold I have zero energy today. I have been dizzy most of the day. Getting up can make it worse. And I am very tired. But I am still feeling way better than I did most of the week. Going into work tomorrow should not be a problem.

Speaking of - overall last week I worked a total of a day. I kept trying to go in but then wouldn't be able to stop sneezing or had no voice. When you work at what could be called the service desk of a library none of that is good or helpful.

Thanks for all the support via facebook this week as I have semi chronicled what this week has been like.

Since I have spent so much time on the couch this week and in a mental state possibly equivalent to a zombie I don't have mush to say. It has been nice to be sick in my own house. Though I haven't lived here long this place feels like home and I always feel like that helps with the healing process.

Anyway not much else to say. I hope that if any of you catch the cold that is going around that it doesn't knock you down like it did me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day