Sexy Man of God

Something I have been thinking about a lot lately oddly enough for me is having someone to take care of me...and I don't mean like my mom...not that she isn't great because she is the best...but I mean like someone to hold me and let me cry or hold my hand when I am scared but don't want to admit it or talk about it...

I like to think I can take care of myself and I think I really can to an extent...but I cannot deny a few things...like that it would be nice to have someone take care of me...or that there is nothing more attractive to me than a man who is secure in his love for Jesus...that is the type of person I want to look after me...to help remind me how good God is and how much he and God love me when life gets overwhelming...

Mind you I know it wouldn't make anything perfect or solve any of my problems...I'm not naive...I will still have a million and one health problems the rest of my life no matter if I end up getting married or not...

And I also know that Jesus always comes first...in my mind why wouldn't he...he has already shown how much he loves me and wants to be with me by paying for me with his life...he knows me more than anyone will ever know me and he will never hurt me because he is perfect where as no matter how much I am loved by someone else or how much I love them we will always hurt each other because we are imperfect humans...Jesus has always been by my side and is the only reason I am alive today...not because I am strong or the doctors were wise but because I have Jesus...

But even though it scares me I would be lying if I didn't say that it would be nice to be able to feel someone’s hand in mine reassuring me in the chaos...



quickly while I am talking about sexy men of God I want to take the time to talk about my brothers...not saying I want to marry them cuase that would be weird...but it is nice to have them around...they show me constantly how much they love me and want to take care of me and I love it...they do make fun of me for how much I talk about them and how much they mean to me...but since I have been home they have gone way out of their way countless times to make sure that I am ok wanting to be by me as if to protect me and take care fo me however they can...I am blessed to have friends like them...and it's not just my guy friends but my girl friends as well...I think I just talk about my brothers more often because I love how much they have embraced me as their sister and how much they long to show God's love...they are secure in their love for Jesus and that is very cool to me...and I love that I am on the receiving end of what that love looks like so often

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day