I've said it before

But I'll say it again...I can be pretty boring...I don't really do much during the day ever...recently my days have been filled with sleeping and reading and watching TV...so I'm totally a blast to be around...I do love it when my friends come over and do nothing with me though...means a lot to me that people would simply sit with me and chat or watch TV...

Sometimes though I almost wish a camera or something would follow me around for a while just so I could show people how I am on an everyday bases...I think it would help set the record straight about something that has been annoying me a lot recently...

Here's what has been annoying me...it's nice when people want to encourage me and say nice things about me...like how strong I am or whatever...even though that makes me uncomfortable and makes me feel like I should go do something crazy like run a marathon because the way I see it I am just living my life...what really bugs me though is when people act like I am some sort of saint or even an angel...I am neither of those things...

If people could see how I am daily they would see that when I go out most of the time I plaster on a smile for people...I do that to make others feel better...but that in itself shows I am no saint because it means I'm lying...if I was the perfect Christian that people at times make me out to be I would never lie...I also would never get tired of reading my Bible which frankly happens quite often...nor would I be a jerk to anyone which also isn't something you can say about me...and if you heard the things I think about people I bet you would be surprised that I can be so nasty...

If you were at my house on a normal day you would see how I am a major Moody Mandy...it's like I am bio polar...I can go from being fine even relatively happy to depressed and mean in like 2 seconds...just like I can go from being accepting of this life God has given me to hating my life in 2 seconds...when I get like this I tend like most people to take my frustrations out on the people around me that have no control over the situation either...if I were an angel I don't think I would be doing that...if I were an angel I would never get annoyed with people or call them names behind their backs like Freakin Judy or Freakin Kris Ann...or gossip endlessly about how much I can't stand being around certain people...but since I do all these things it's pretty obvious that I am no angel nor a saint...

Sure I try to face every new challenge head on knowing that God has a plan but what else can I do...to me that doesn't make me anything special all that means is that I am living my life the best I can...giving up really isn't an option because to give up I would have to die and I am not in charge of that...God is the one that has my days numbered not me...

Yes your words of encouragement are nice and it does feel good to have people think so highly of you...thank you for that...but please don't go overboard...I already have a lot to deal with and don't really want to add in the pressure of living up to the perfect pictures of me that you have in your head...I am a human and not only does my body fail but I fail constantly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day