HOLY FREAKIN CRAP I'M GRADUATING THIS WEEK!!!!!!

May have to say that again but for now that's all...

Um first I guess I will say my appointments went well this week...the GI doctor I went to see talked  to us a little bit and seems to think that the mass thingy is going down...also he was proud of me that I took my gross stomach pictures to my appointment...he said those really are pictures that are worth a thousand words because write ups only tell you so much...he didn't seem to concerned but had me schedule a upper GI scope with ultra-sound and biopsy...which we had to reschedule...long story...the short of it was that someone canceled between the first time I talked to someone and the second time because then we got an appointment on Thursday...anywho Monday appointment with the GI went well then we went to the zoo again cause well I love the zoo and we got to spend a lot of time just chillin and watching the animals...ps I'm an animal whisperer...then we went and saw Dr. Sader and we joked around and stuff like normal...and while we were in there he called the transplant coordinator to see why my status wasn't active on the transplant list again...so he's working on that with them...also he looked at the stomach mass pictures and said  it looked "red and angry"...which made me laugh naturally...but no real new news there...then Thursday everything with the scope went fine...the doctor that did that (who is only at OSF once a month for the procedure) said that he thinks it will go down with time too...he took some "deep biopsies" but said it wasn't malignant...which is good news...

Besides that we got new air conditioner things in our house...haven't needed to use them yet though...and my room is clean and rearranged and lovely again...which frankly makes me feel great...can't handle a mess...another reason why I don't think I could handle kids...I might go insane having a mess all the time...but that's a little off topic...

Mainly though the week has been full of preparing for our trip to Phoenix Arizona for my graduation from Grand Canyon University...obviously we are going to see our family and my friends too (Danny you are family)...but really I am so excited to be graduating...this has been such a hard freakin year with the seizures and throwing up blood and the helicopter rides...and it really has been such a mess...but it has been so cool that during all of that I had my best semester yet making the Dean's list and becoming a National Society of Leadership and Success member (NHS pretty much)...it feels so freakin good...I found out to that though we are used to seeing NHS members in gold cords there are also silver cords that those with the highest grades get and I am getting a silver cord...man it just feel so good to have accomplished so much in the middle of the big mess that my life has been...it feels like something that has turned in such a positive direction...and I can't wait to celebrate...

And just so you all know my friend Hannah Stucky from GCU has dared me to dance across the stage when I go to get my degree...she said if I did it Thursday she would do it when she graduates Friday...and I am seriously considering it...mainly because I have a hard time not going for a good dare...and because well it is such a fun dance worthy thing...

I feel like a verse I love is so true for my life right now...
Psalm 27:13-14
"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

I am seeing the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living and I can't wait to see more and see what else he has in store for me...

ps I'll be having some sort of graduation party/open house thing in the summer-ish sometime...still not sure on the time exactly...but I'll let you know when I figure it out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day