I am getting distracted by Star Wars

I sat down to write this and then saw that Star Wars Return of the Jedi was on TV...So I am having a hard time concentrating on this...needless to say I am a nerd about this kind of thing...I love me some Star Wars...

I know this isn't the real C3P0 but when I saw him at Discovery Center in Rockford I did get excited...mom dad and I took the boys to the discovery center for a business anniversary thing for some friends' business and my nerdy side came out....

Not much has happened this week...been chillin around the house since I am so tired...I guess I should say that my hemoglobin on Monday was 7.4 so my doctor is holding off on a transfusion still trying really hard to get me to the 6 week point...I have an appointment with the GI doctor tomorrow and he will tell me more about the CAT scan...all I really know right now it that there is a mass on the outside of my stomach too and he wanted me to see a surgeon in town about it so that a surgeon can keep his eye on it...I see the surgeon on the 10th so we will see what he says...

Other than that my week has been kind of hoo hum as I have been doing homework and trying not to sleep the days away...I have been trying to do fun things to make myself smile and hopefully make some other people smile as well...like this...

I have made some people laugh quite a bit by wearing this out and about...I can't help but be silly...I'd rather do that then sit around crying all day...even though I could probably do that too...


So as I said I haven't done much and Monday was really bad...I was in such a crap mood...really depressed...then the mail came...and well my whole day turned around when I looked at this big envelope and it said that it was from Middle Man Productions Zachary Levi...WHAT!?!...I tried not to freak out but I was for sure...and this was what I got...

And you are gonna have to deal with it being sideways...cause I took it on my phone and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing because I was so excited...my bestie Nicole freaked out too...this happened because I sent Zachary Levi a fan letter since mom and Nicole convinced me too even though I felt a little like a crazy fan girl...in the fan letter I mentioned my blog and though I doubt that he reads this now on the slim chance that he does I will say THANK YOU...love love love it...Nicole told me to write him another letter to thank him...I doubt I will do that...not that I am not thankful...I just just felt weird writing the first letter so writing another one would make me feel even weirder...still though that's freakin cool...I love when I tell people about it...they don't always know who he is and if I am around mom she will say he's on Chuck...if I am with Nicole though she will say he's Flynn Rider!!! either way getting this in the mail definitely turned my day around...and when I am in a bad mood I look at this and smile...oh and I got a free frame from my aunt too...so it looks really nice in its new frame...

I really don't know what to say beside that though...I feel like I should have some big insight from the week to share with you but I got nothing...so I don't really know what else to say...I thought of something earlier in the week but obviously I forgot it...

Sometimes I feel like I am just saying the same things over and over again...like tonight I keep thinking about things I have said before...like how we need to actually invest in people's lives getting to know them and loving on them...I have talked about before things for people to do and not do when someone is sick...the things to do consist of a lot of personal things like spending real time with them and actually praying with them instead of saying you are praying for them...for example with me I sit around around watching movies...like how I am watching Star Wars right now as I write this...and believe me I know how boring it can be to watch movies all the time...or to sit around doing nothing all day...I live it...but that's pretty much all I can do...so spending that time with me really does mean a lot to me...and not just because my love language is time...I think sometimes we don't think about what we are doing or saying before we do it...when we act that way we aren't really helping anyone out or encouraging them in anyway...if it takes little to no thought why do we think its going to be effective or helpful at all...

So this week I would encourage you to be silly and fun enjoy life...not being afraid to look like you are crazy or afraid to make other people laugh...who knows they might need that laugh...also really think about what people might need to be encouraged in their lives even if it takes you time or takes you out of your comfort zone...you won't regret and they will be thankful for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day