Overwhelming day

You know you're having a bad day when every little thing good or bad feels overwhelming...that's been me today...even the good news of mom having an appointment to go talk to the transplant doctors because they are still considering having her be the donor after her latest blood test made me want to cry...and not happy tears...it's been one of those days where the realities of my life feel like to much to handle...

Which is kind of comical since people frequently ask me how I do it...how I live this life daily...how I get through all the tough stuff...people have even suggested that I share at church...to which I decline because really I am not so great at the talking in front of people thing...and since swearing has become a frequent part of me telling my story I don't think people in my church would like that...I'm pretty sure a lot of people would think me saying shit from the pulpit would be a horrible sin...and besides just the swearing I tend to say a lot of stupid things...but here I can delete them and type something else up making myself sound way better...plus I never know what to tell people about my life...

I am not the one that is doing anything to make it through...God is doing all the heavy lifting...I'm just a long for the ride...

I never know what to say either about what I am learning through all this...maybe because I feel like I am still learning it so what gives me any right to speak on it...and most of the time I feel like I don't know what I am learning until after the fact...

All I know for sure is that God oftentimes drags us into the crap things in life so that we realize again and again how lost we are without him...

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will sing as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt." Hosea 2:14 & 15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day