Grouch-a-saurus rex

I've started this blog post multiple times only to erase it each time...because I'm grouchy and I feel like in everything I write I sound like a major a-hole...I feel sometimes like with this blog I am in a frustrating spot because I want to be truthful about how I feel...and some people have asked me to be truthful about what they can do to help...but sometimes I feel like I have no nice way to put things...and so I don't want to write those things and be a jerk to you all...but I still feel like I should share why I am emotional or whatever...

So I guess what I will say this...being personal and having a real relationship with someone...asking them how they are doing...truly wanting to know...wanting to know what is going on in their life is always a good policy...and really listening to what people say too is great...I know that is something I am really trying to work on...I am so good at not really hearing what people say...and also good at twisting people's words...I'm also really good at reading something on facebook or twitter and thinking because of that one post I know a person and what is going on in their lives...I forget so easily that human interaction is important...and that if I really want to care about people and love on them I have to go directly to them instead of some other source...and I have to put aside any of my preconceived ideas so that I can really listen to a person and see how I can help them...when I am personable and show that I really do care...that's when people appreciate me and want to be around me...

Also sorry for being such a negative Nancy for what feels like the majority of the time on my blog...

On the health side of things this week....I had a doctor appointment on Tuesday and well I still have to go to Peoria twice a week for blood tests but I only see the doctor every two weeks...which frankly is a bit disappointing because the drive at 6 in the morning kind of sucks...I make the hour and a half drive one way to be at the hospital for maybe five minutes...so I'm not very happy about that...but I am on less of my least favorite med...so that's a plus...I have all this energy that I don't know what to do with as well...it's weird because I have all this energy but I am still healing so it's not always in my best interest to use up that energy...so I don't quite know what to do with myself...or have a happy medium figured out there...it's weird too because some days like today...I feel great and feel like I could do so many fun things and not have to worry about getting tired or anything...and then other days like Friday...I feel like I can keep my eyes open...it's like some days all my energy wins...and others my body needing time to heal wins...still trying to understand all that...so this week I have done some things like so for bike rides with mom...but mostly I have been chilling around the house doing nothing...

It's funny I keep hearing people say or ask if I am over doing it..and I don't really feel like I have overdone it since that first weekend when I went to Wisconsin...mostly I feel good...even after bike rides or whatever...sure I might sleep the next day...but I don't feel like I have done to much and I am dying like I did that first time...I just feel like I'm still healing so some days my body needs me to do nothing and I can handle that...I feel like it has nothing to do with how much I do or don't do...because I feel like my body would still want me to do that even if I hadn't done anything...recovering usually means a lot of sleeping...and well I'm mostly ok with that...

Besides that I don't really know what to say...hopefully I have something more positive for you next week so that you don't have to deal with this grouch-a-saurus rex again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day