This week has been busy

And yet not at the same time...

I guess what I mean by that is that some days were really busy...which made it feel like there wasn't enough time for anything in those days...and then other days...most of the days were super chill...

One of the days was busy because my brother Cory got married to one of my friends Taylor...and they planned the wedding in less than a week so they could get married before moving...and well it was probably one of my all time favorite weddings...because it was simple...it wasn't flashy or gaudy...it was just about them...and I liked it a lot because of that...

Part of the beginning of the week was busy because I had an appointment with my doctor in period on Monday...and we had a ton of time to kill so we went to the zoo...not my best idea...it was way to hot for that and it made me feel so sick...also at the beginning of the week I was trying to spend time with my grandparents before they headed back to Arizona...I felt bad that I hadn't spent a lot of time with them yet...so we did that...and I wore myself out...

Which may or may not be why I have been having some pain in my side again the last three days...which they are going to look into when I go to the doctor's office on Tuesday...I am praying that the pain is gone by then and that this isn't a sign of any complications like the tube connecting my kidney to my bladder healing shut...I just am not in the mood for all that...I know it's a simple procedure...I had it done when I was little...but I really just don't want to have to deal with it...and thinking about that being a possibility is making me moody and emotional...last time I had that I had a leg bag from a catheter coming out of my stomach...so I had to deal with that too...which I also don't want to deal with...so I have been trying not to think about the pain...but it's hard not to...and I do need to speak up about that stuff...so I did...and I am praying that it's just my kidney being a bit of a diva because I can't sit still...

I may also be off my last blood pressure med depending on what happens...I have been getting really light-headed again...and so lethargic...cause my blood pressure is so low...which is sort of a blessing in the way because it's making it so I can't do much but rest...

Despite my moodiness over what my body is doing I have gotten to spend a lot of time with my friends  this week and that always makes me feel good...they are all pretty great...Nicole was with us quite a few nights this week for supper...Taylor and Garrett were over to chill and watch movies with me...little things like that always makes me feel good...I know I brag up my friends a lot...but I figure it's no fun sitting around with a sick person just watching movies all the time...but my friends do it all the time anyway...and I think they deserve to be commended for that...so if you've come over to watch movies with me...or even sit around reading with me...Thank you...I'm glad we are friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day