Short and Sweet

I shouldn't have posted a blog earlier in the week...I used up my good ideas on it...

So I have an appointment on Tuesday and I could use prayers for sure...I am thinking that because I seriously have been so out of it...sleeping my days away because I can't stay awake (mom said that I was maybe only awake for 4 hours Saturday)...I am planning on telling my doctor that I think I am over medicated on more than just my blood pressure medicine...since whenever I tell them how tired I am they say "I don't know what that's all about"...well I can tell you...I am a tiny little thing and all these meds are too much for my system...so I need courage to do that...I also I thinking I should tell them I am not leaving the office until they take me off some meds because I am not toughing it out for another week...which also requires courage...and well when I am at the doctor's office that is something I am lacking in...I get there and I start to think I shouldn't say anything...I don't want to be the annoying patient that doctors hate seeing...the one that complains all the time or tells them how to do their job...which usually just means I don't say a lot...if anything...Dr. Sader knows that...and well he has seen me cry about my anxiety over this...but Dr. Hsu does not...so I may have to cry for him to understand as well...I only speak up when things really are a problem...and this is a big problem...so I could use some support from ya'll...

I may also have to listen to this song on repeat a million times...
Like I already have been...because I have to remind myself it's ok to be heard and to sometimes make a bit of a fuss to be heard...

And really that's all I got for this week...hopefully on my next post I will have some good news about how the doctor's appointment went

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day