Today was a good day

First I should say I keep having different problems...like not being able to stay awake after taking my morning meds (I'm not making this up...when I stay awake I start to feel like I am going to pass out...the other day I almost fell into my desk at home...can we say over medicated)...I've also been having some other problems that I have been bringing up to my nurses and doctors...but I am feeling like no one is listening to me...so that's always loads of fun...I am going to call them again tomorrow to talk to them...so pray for me that I would know what to say to get them to listen and that they would listen...I am kind of dreading calling because I am so frustrated already...and I don't want to be a moody jerk with them...I just want to be heard and fixed...because this is not normal...I'm pretty sure I only went into two days of work this week because the rest of the time I was either at the hospital for blood tests or a zombie who couldn't function...I seem to be sleeping more now then before my transplant...and it's not from needing to heal more...

Besides that the things I have to share from this week came from today...like this...







My brother Graham got these for me and I love how my friends know I love weird things...I also love how I was told that it's unfair how good I look in these...let me just say I embrace my crazy so that helps...I also love facial hair...which means things like this make me happy and well I'm going to smile and be silly when I am happy...which I tend to think always makes people look better...I can not think of one person that look better frowning then they do smiling...crazy faces are even better...

The other thing from today that is so great is that my brother Garrett got baptized...I talk about him on here a lot...and I may have tired to convince people in the past that we are twins...but that's what happens when you are friends with me...I try to convince people that we are really related and see how far I can go with it...I would say Garrett is one of my closest friends...and well he makes this sister proud a lot...like today...I love watching my friends grow in their faith and being able to witness mile stones like being baptized...watching people declare their faith is pretty dang powerful...and when my friends do that I love it...makes it so that I can't stop smiling...so if you want to here are some videos of that to watch...


The first one is Garrett sharing his testimony and the second one is everyone that was their to get baptized getting baptized...my brother is the one in orange...aka the one I scream really loud after...

So yeah that's all I've got for today...hopefully that puts you in as good of a mood as it does me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day