My brithday week

After my post last week a lot of people have been asking me how my birthday went...and it was really good...

I spent the majority of the week doing nothing...when I started feeling bad about that or started making that mental to-do list...I told myself to knock it off because I need to learn how to rest...so I did...I ate a lot of food...watched quite a few movies...and enjoyed the fact that I am alive...

On my actual birthday I felt well loved...I spent time with my family...a few of my friends called me which always makes em smile...my brother from the same womb did his normal text me early to wake me up and end the day by farting on me...wouldn't have it any other way...

The majority of the week was easy going and fun...but I did still have a doctor's appointment I had to go to...and even though my doctor the week before didn't want to change my anti-rejection drugs...my other doctors did...so the one was increases...the one that makes me sick...so I have had diarrhea pretty bad again...but I found out from the nurse that a lot of people get diarrhea from it...so this time I fit in with everyone else...not that it's a fun group to fit into...so dealing with that again has been frustrating...I'm tired of my body doing this...

Also at my appointment the week before my doctor told me to be rubbing my scar with lotion that has vitamin e and cocoa butter in it because my scar is really thick and stiff feeling...so I have been doing that but it's making my scar hurt more...and every time I rub my scar it feels like I am going to throw up since my kidney is right there under the skin...

And even though I am frustrated by those things because this is a never ending cycle...I haven't been thinking about it because I just wanted this to be a great week...

And well it was...because I celebrated being a live...and it my life that is a lot to celebrate...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day