Looking Back...

Since the end of 2014 is upon us I thought I would reflect on my year. At first I thought that it was maybe not my best year. But then I was updating the photos in one of my frames that a friend wrote one of my favorite verse on and I realized how good this year has truly been.

Psalm 27:13
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

With that in mind here is a bit of my year in review told through pictures because big things happened that are worth remembering.

Such as counseling these girls with Anna!


And spending time with this precious little girl!


Then there was the time I stood up again with one of my favorite couples 
as they renewed theirs vows at this fun party!

(Photo taken by Jon Larson of Jon Larson Photography)

Or Mom and Dad finding this house and it already looking so different!


How could I forget about this! I finished school and got my diploma in the mail!

Plus my sister got married! What a celebration that was! 


(P.S. It's tons of fun to be friends with your sister when you are adults.)






Seriously how cute are these two! 

(Photos of my sister's wedding taken by Chris and Rachel of First Blush Photography.)

And of course this 
that brought with it tears and the name I have been wanting to know.

 
Sure there are ups and downs with every year but
I feel like my year can never truly be that bad when I have this bunch to call my family.


After years of repeating Psalm 27:14 to myself it was nice to not have to repeat that but to live in verse 13 -

"I am still confident of this: 
I will see the goodness of the Lord 
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:13 & 14


Happy New Year!
May you see his goodness in the coming year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day