Looking Forward

Now that we are in a new year and I shared some of the good from last year I thought I would quickly share some of the things I am looking forward to in 2015.

One of the things I am excited for is that mom and dad will move into their house sometime in the new year. There is still quite a bit of work to be done but so much of the house is taking shape. It's fun to watch the progress and I look forward to moving day whenever it may be!

I am also excited about all my friends that are expecting new babies in the new year! My wish for them in the new year is happy, healthy, beautiful babies that being o much joy into their lives.

After years of being told to dream big I am looking forward to how God will blow my mind in that way - more specifically by way of a job. There should be some interesting things at play in the next few weeks and I am excited to see what will happen. I believe that God will come through on that dream and possibly some others.

While thinking about what else to add to this blog I was thinking that one of the things I want to be better at this year is believing the good that people see in me. I feel like doubt has ruled a lot of my life recently and that I have not been confident in the abilities that God has given me. I don't want to live that life. I want to live life with confidence not cockiness. Though I know doubt is normal I do not want to let that doubt turn into fear. I want to believe in myself the way other people do. So I guess that is my resolution for the new year.

I hope your new year is looking as bright as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day