Mind Blown

Today has been a slow moving day for me. I don't feel the best. It's the type of day when I would still go to work but I don't feel 100% or even 90%. Days like this kind of make me nervous. They don't happen often but when I have had so many bad ones days like today hang over me and cause me to worry that something worse is going on. I often wish that I wouldn't get worn out like I all to often do - even with my new kidney I feel like I still have to watch what I am doing since there are still so many other factors in my life that can make me tire out easily.

That does make me worry a little about how I will feel with work but I think it will be easy for me to push through rough days and get into my job because...

I FREAKIN LOVE MY JOB AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING A LIBRARIAN!!!!!

The students aren't even at the school yet and I am still training but I love it. I love my job. Even though it made me a little nervous I love being in charge of inter-library loans. I love that part of my job is to basically get library books in the mail from other places. That's so cool to me.

I think my supervisor is cool and we get along. We are already laughing at each others jokes. And I think a friendship is already developing there which is really cool. I am not always as great at making friends as people seem to think I am so I am still working on that.

I am also still working on finding a church. Not feeling good today put a stop to that for the day.

Mostly though it has been an incredible week. I keep finding myself smiling in unbelief that I get to go to a job that I enjoy so much and that I get to call myself a librarian.

Blows my mind - just like mom was telling me God was going to do and I was trying to remember. Sometimes I can't believe I am on the other side of that.

May you hold on to the belief that God will blow your mind and then celebrate it when he does.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day