how did we get so mean - Pink

I would like to start this post off by talking about how I have this uncontorable need at times to be mean...meaning I get this urgeto just be a jerk to people for many reasons...like I want people to leave me alone so I am meann to them...or I feel like maybe they are thinking to highly of me so I do something mean and stupid so that they don't think as highly of me...basically I become self-destructive...out of fear out of insecurties out of selfish desires...the sin nature in me rears its ugly head and says either 'you aren't really that nice" or "you don't deserve to have people be so nice to you" and I say things to purposely cut people down big time or I flat out hit them...the funny thing about it though is that sometimes it back fires...I had a friend one time tell me that I was a jerk but that's one of the reasons everyone loved me...she elaborated by saying that I could act like a jerk but I didn't really have anyone fooled everyone knew that I wasn't really as mean as I came across to be...

this isn't really related by it's something else I want to talk about based on the name of my blog...I love wonder woman...I think she is the coolest...to begin to understand why first you have to think about all little girls...or I guess I should say most little girls...most little girls want to be a princess...at one point in time I was even part of this group...still being my normal don't want to go with the flow self I didn't want to be a normal princess...I thought they were boring...want does a princess even do while she sits in the castle waiting for prince whats his face to come get her...to me that sounded super boring...who wants to sit around waiting for the hero of the story...and when you are sick like I was...who has time to wait for a hero I needed a hero right away...that's where wonder woman comes in because she is a princess and a hero...she doesn't wait around for a hero she is a hero...that's who I wanted to be...if I was like wonder woman I could still be a beautiful princess but also have cool adventures and kick some butt...as my love for wonder woman grew and my friends began to see how much I loved her they started calling me wonder woman...though I don't totally agree with them I guess I can see where they are coming from and how their opinions were and are formed...but to fully understnad why they call me wonder woman you would have to talk to them because truthfully I still don't really get it...even though I am flattered...with that being said I decided why not tie wonder woman into my blog somehow...and since these are my stories and people call me wonder woman...well then you have the name...

besides that I am sort of at a lost of what to write about this week because I have been sicker than usual all week...I caught some sort of virus thing that came with a sore throat cough headeache body aches fever and an upset stomach...and I'm still trying to get over it...when you can't stop coughing it makes it hard to think...

the only other thing I thought about a little bit was triggered by the song Beauty from Pain by Superchick...I've loved that song for a long time...the other day while listening to it I was thinking about how I can get so impatient with that...because I want beauty from pain right now...I'm tired of "the best I can do is just get through the day"...I'm ready for everyday to be great to the point where I can't nit pick it and find any fault in it...I'm ready for days where my face hurts so much because I can't stop smiling and laughing...I'm ready for days when I am not avoiding or ignoring the pains of my body but instead I really don't feel the pain at all...I'm ready for days where I am not restricted by how much energy I have or by knowing that if I do to much one day I will feel dead the next...I'm ready for days when I don't have to worry if I sound like I am whining or complaining because I know I don't have anything to whine or complain about...yet so far everything in my life has told me that time won't come for me till I see Jesus face to face and feel him wrap me up in His embrace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day