Today ended up being a great day

That's kind of a big deal for me...I haven't been having the best week...well couple of weeks...I have been pretty sick for about three weeks as the doctors have been changing my meds around and well other things...I am still feeling sick today as my insides still can't decide what to do...but today was still good...not quite sure why...

I did get a great hair cut today which always makes me feel good...and I actually felt like spending time with my friends today when they came over so that was nice...It was also the first day in quite some time that I didn't nap at all today...and I even got up early...so that's kind of a big deal...feeling like I have some amount of energy is always a plus...

I guess since I sort of mentioned that I have been pretty sick for about three weeks I should explain that a little more so that you really understand why today was so good...on the Monday I went in for my biopsy (the one that got moved back to Tuesday) almost 3 weeks ago my stomach was sort of acting up...I thought at first maybe it was because I had to fast or maybe because I was a little nervous...so when I still had diarrhea the next day and on Wednesday I thought it was still because of having to fast and with being in the hospital...and then when it continued the rest of the week I thought well maybe it's because I just had a surgery...and I thought it was going away slowly...and then over the weekend I started my new meds and my diarrhea got worse...and then all week it was bad but I kept brushing it off...even over the next weekend when I went to Mountian of Praise I kept saying it was no big deal...even though I didn't get much sleep at night because I was running to the bathroom so much...so traveling was interesting but it worked out so that's ok...then beginning of this week on Monday I decided I should call the doctors office...cause I had been losing weight since everything was going right through me...plus being sick was killing my appetite so was the fact that the change in my meds would give most things I ate a funny after taste...so I called the doctors office even though my doctor is out of the country and my doctor's main nurse told me to take some imodium ad so I did and that helped a little and then they changed my one pill back to normal because my blood work was coming back pretty much unchanged...so that helped a little but I still have some diarrhea...I am hestitant to say that it's gone because I thought it was gone the other day and I was wrong...and I have thought it was getting better multiple times and yet it hasn't actually...so that is no fun...today hasn't been bad though so that's good...my stomach is still making some whacked sounds and being tempermental but I sort of don't care cause I am tired fo being hungry and trying to watch what I eat and my insides still going crazy...it does still make me not want to do much though because I do wnat to make sure all the time that I am close to a bathroom...

Today I feel like I have more energy though so that is good...and I feel like I was actually able to accomplish things today even if they were small things...today it was doing little things that made me feel useful made me feel good...it was nice to feel so good...it was a change for sure...even though I still didn't do much or really go anywhere to feel like I was actually in a good mood for when people were around was a nice change since recently I have had a hard time being around people for like longer than 10 minutes...which I know sounds bad but lets be honest when you feel like crap you don't really want people around...so if I have been a jerk to you recently or have seemed distant I'm sorry...having your insides sound like a monster and feel like they are exploding out of you would probably put you in a bad mood too...wish I would have felt this good for Mountian of Praise but oh well...hopefully I will continue to feel better and my diarrhea will actually be going away this time...but then again all this is pretty normal when your body is as sick as mine and when doctors are trying different things to get your body to work right...at least we can cancel out it being something else which means we are slowly getting closer to what is really going on...

Normally I would say all this is not a big deal but I have been told to be honest and just say "it sucks" when it sucks...so it does suck...today just sucked a little less which made the day pretty great in my opinion...

Just thought I would publish a happy post since my last one was so weird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day