Early post

So I am heading out to Rock River Bible Camp tomorrow and will be there all week...that means this week instead of posting late I am posting early...

On the health front I would ask that you would continue to keep me in your prayers...in 3 weeks I have lost about 16 pounds...so I have even less energy...I feel like maybe my diarrhea is finally passing but I have thought that a few times already so we will see what happens...I am going to camp though...I wouldn't miss it...I love seeing all the people and feeling like I can be useful...I will have a golf cart out at camp so that it will be easier for me to get around without losing too much energy...

Besides that I don't really know what to say so I thought I would post this video of what I shared at Mountain of Praise a couple of weekends ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsE3mk1YOds

I have this feeling when I get back from camp I will have a lot to tell you so the post might be long...unless I am super tired from being so busy all week...but then I will post later so either way there should be some good positive posts coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day