Working on my masters application

Is kind of nerve wracking...I thought maybe working on it would calm me down about it but it didn't really...at first...but then I went to the public library to see about interviewing a librarian...and well needless to say all the ladies there know me because I am in there a lot...besides them telling me I should call in tomorrow and make an appointment to come in and see the director...they were such an encouragement too me...they kept telling me I was going to do great on my application and in my classes...and as a librarian in  general...and even though other people have been telling me that it meant a lot coming from them...because they know me...and they work in the field I want to get into...so that was very exciting for me...

And I am figuring out who I want to do my recommendations on my application too...this is when being a nerd my whole life comes in handy because the majority of the teachers I had liked me a lot...which means they would love to write a recommendation for me and will have good things to say about me...

So I am trying to think about those things when I am applying...and I am going to try to get quite a few things done for it before the weekend...

Because this weekend I get to party with some hippies...and I don't mean pot smoking free loving 60s and 70s hippies...I mean Jesus loving coffee drinking hippies...and well I'm excited...a long time friend of mine and my family is getting married this weekend and we are heading to the wedding...I am ready for a dance party...you know the saying white girl can't dance...well it's true about this girl but I don't really care because I like to dance...so I'm going to tear up the dance floor looking like a fool and it's going to be great...the long drive isn't going to be great but it will be worth it...and because my body is sick it might take me a couple days to recover from celebrating...but that will be worth it too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day