WHAT THE HECK!

Ok I really just wanted to say that because my nephew Jeremiah kept yelling that tonight while they were all at our house...it really has nothing to do with my blog...unless you want to say that at the end of it cause my day was a little insane...

So it started off with me telling myself I had to get my papers for my master application written because I really had no excuse...I did get to interview Lynn Roe the director at the Dixon Public Library the other day for my one paper...so I couldn't be like I still have to do the interview...I wrote the papers in no time because well I'm a paper writing pro...knocked those bad boys out of the park in about an hour and half...it would have been shorter if I wasn't on facebook during it...anywho I wrote them and then felt weird...like I just wanted to cry...and like I was proud of my work...guess that just goes to show that though people keep telling em I am a great writer I don't always feel like I am...maybe after I proof them and change a few things around and have someone else proof them I will feel better about them...but I finished those and decided to stay classy in my sweatpants and go see mom at the school...

Side note...sweatpants are now classy...one of my friends who works at Walmart told me the other day that I always look classy...but she usually sees me in sweatpants...so my conclusion was that sweatpants are classy now...and I have been joking about it ever since...it maybe my new favorite thing to say I am being classy in my sweatpants...

Anywho back to my day...when I went into the school mom and well pretty much everyone in the office at that time...which was kind of a lot of people...all voted against me that I should go get my flu shot...ugh...so I did even though I didn't want to and I still feel icky about my paper...and then from then till after dialysis my day was pretty normal...

That is until SUZI YANG SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE...this is a big freaking deal guys...for those of you who don't know who Suzi is...Suzi and I used to hang out together all the time in high school...she came over to my house at least once a week and it always turned into a jam session...we even performed in your high schools talent show...but she had to move the summer between our junior and senior year because her dad got a new job in Oklahoma...so she had been going to college and stuff there...and she is married now...but I haven't seen her in like I don't know 3 years at least...but mom and I were getting ready to get in the car to run to the church and I hear someone yell my name so I look and say "Hey" not seeing who I am talking to and then I see that it's Suzi and David and I freaked out a little...I was all like "HEY! MOM LOOK WHO IS HERE!"...best surprise ever...so we got to hang out with them a little and tell David stories of things we used to do...like leave our freshman homecoming after 30 minutes because we thought it was lame...it was seriously so great to see her and meet David...still can't believe she was just here...

After she and David left because they were on a little detour so David could see where Suzi grew up...we had pizza as per usual since it is Friday...mom drew me a fun little map for tomorrow when Lou Lou and I go to look at bridesmaid dresses in moms hometown Milledgeville...it's s pretty great map...and I for sure won't get lost but if I do I'm supposed to go into the car mechanics and ask for Dick or Carol Lee and tell them I am Delores Bruns' granddaughter...and if that map didn't get us laughing enough then mom started reading this newspaper insert thing trying to say I wanted a thermal cape or a Dolly Parton wig for Christmas...it was pretty great...we also got laughing about some other things...like how the bathroom downstairs is set up with the light switch by the toilet instead of by the door in case you are peeing in the dark and want to turn on the light...you can...things that most people hearing about would probably be all like that's not funny I don't get it...but to us they were funny and we couldn't stop laughing and well it was much needed...

I love how my day turned right around...and it's about to get better because Lou Lou Pee Pants Peters Giggles the one and only Lauren Peters...that I know anyway...is going to be here soonish...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day