Update on the Week

Before I say anything else I want to say that I suck at taking my own advice that I post on this blog...I mean for realsies super suck at it...

And now I am not really sure what to say...that could be because I often feel like I have to dole out some sort of great wisdom...but sometimes all I got is talking about my hair...

I told mom that I just want to talk about my hair cause I love it so much...I can't stop touching it...and I smile when I look in the mirror...I feel so beautiful and like my haircut fits who I am...and I just keep laughing thinking about how nervous I was to cut it...when I should have cut it like this sooner...one of my friends walked up to me today and looked at my hair and said something like "oh there you are? Where have you been?" and went on to tell me how much my hair suits me and looks great...definitely makes me feel good that other people see that my hair matches my personality...there is so much about my fresh cut that I love but I doubt you want to read about my hair forever...

Other news of the week would be that I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday that I briefly talked about in a blog on the same day...I came home frustrated because I thought I was going to have to go back to sharps in my buttons holes...which kill...or create new button holes...which would have super sucked because I already think my arm looks ugly and that would have only added to the scars there...but then we ended up being fine using blunts even though we had been having some troubles...my doctor also told me that mom has to get his approval first before she can get the transplants doctor's approval...and he is not happy with some of her blood work...he didn't really tell me what...he just said if that continues to be a problem that he won't let her give me a kidney because she needs to be closer to perfect health to give me a kidney...so that was a bit discouraging...

Also this week mom got some of her other testing done...she got her mammogram chest x-ray and colonoscopy done...which was interesting but hopefully means we are one step closer to transplant...

I would like to say that mom being a potential match means that things have gotten calmer at our house but they haven't...I am still sick...dad is still missing a foot...and mom has to figure out when to do the tests around taking care of us...and other things keep going on as well...like our improvements to this house along with looking forward to getting a new house...and work and classes and therapy...and emotions running high and bad days and crying and all that mess...

But I have been told it helps to find something good in everyday...even if it's something little like treating yourself to coffee...and these past few days my bright spot has been that i have a sick new hair cut....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day