I'm gonna be honest

It's a good thing we bought a lot of cookies on our outing today.

I'm gonna get right to the point. During my EGD today my doctor found three polyps in my stomach and a few more at the start of my intestines. He says that much like the one before they will continue to grow and cause problems like before. Which will make digesting food hard and means I am losing blood through all that again. Which means I will have to get them removed.

He said that he thinks they are from my medicines. Which means I will keep getting them.

Which means I will have to keep going back to the hospital to get polyps removed.

Like once a year maybe.

I am going to talk to my kidney doctor to see what he has to say about the situation.

But for tonight I am frustrated that this is a new thing I have to deal with as a result of my kidney failure and transplants and meds and all that jazz.

Luckily since I forget the first half an hour or so after a procedure I didn't remember what had happened until I asked mom when we were close to home. Which was like two hours later. And that was after we had some fun in Peoria.

So my whole day wasn't bad.

But obviously I am not excited about this new development. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day