Nothing Much to Say

I'm not really sure what to write about tonight. So this post kind of turned into a nothing post.

I guess the first thing I will say is that it is now less than 20 days until my surgery. I am sort of wondering if I am going to have to have two like I did before. They couldn't get all of the last one in one surgery because I was losing a lot of blood. That was just with one polyp and now I have three the same size along with a few other smaller ones.

On top of my stomach my blood pressure has been dropping too making me dizzy and weak. But because my pulse is still high sometimes my doctor doesn't want to take me off my blood pressure pill. And I don't know if I have said it before but being sick all the time is so tiring. I currently feel worn out all the time but life goes on so I have to suck it up.

I did spend over half the day in bed today though since I didn't really have to get up.

I haven't really been up to much worth writing about. Working and homework. I did a months worth of homework yesterday so that's how much hasn't been going on. Also I really do prefer to get things done early. I am not a procrastinator. I'm a planner.

Other than that I am enjoying that the weather at the moment is getting warmer. I am sick of winter and snow. I think it's time to visit warmer weather for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day