Here's an update

Last night and today when I have pooped it's been black which means there is dried blood in my stool. I am assuming that blood is coming from my polyps and that they are now bleeding worst since this hasn't been a problem so far.

I haven't eaten much of anything today because when I try to eat my stomach hurts more than it already does.

I called the GI doc's office first thing this morning and was waiting all day to hear back from him. Around 4 pm I called them back because I had received a call. Evidently my message got sent to the wrong person and this time around I got sent right to a nurse who sounded a little nervous. She had me do a blood test tonight at KSB to check my blood levels and I have appointment to see my GI tomorrow in Peoria.

She is not sure what will happen. Sounds like they might admit me. But if I am being honest she sounded pretty unsure about what to do. The surgery I am having is usually only done once or twice a month on pre-set days. But I am assuming if it is an emergency they will do it earlier. I really have no clue though.

The only thing I am sure of is that I am bleeding internally. It is something to be concerned about as is the pain I am having.

We are heading to Peoria tomorrow for an appointment. I do not know if I will be staying but mom and I are packing bags just in case. Frankly the not knowing is the most stressful part for me.

Even though this might sound weird I am kind of hoping that I will be admitted and we can get all this taken care of sooner. And maybe get my arm fixed while we are at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day