October 26th

Is a day I think I should always remember from now on...

October 26th 2011 is the day my best friend Nicole saved my life...

She came over around 9 o'clock in the morning to check on me and found me pretty out of it...I threw up blood yet again and then after getting to the bathroom was unresponsive...she kept her cool and was able to call my mom who called 911...when I got to the hospital emergency room they found out my hemoglobin was 2...people die when their hemoglobin is that low or even a little higher...after getting some blood into me fast I was airlifted to OSF again...this time I remember it though...so even though this time I really was at deaths door I could tell you the story this time...unlike last time where there is like two days that I don't fully remember...

Right now I am sitting in the medical icu...I will do dialysis later today and have another endoscopy done to check out the ulcer in my stomach again...they need to figure out why I keep losing so much blood even after treating the ulcer...I might be here a while as they try to figure that out and even though I feel pretty good I am ok with being here a while...I told Dr. Sader I would behave...only for him though cause I like him...he also told me this time I wouldn't have to see Dr. Bruha so that already makes this hospital stay better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day