If you haven't noticed my life is crazy

Well by now I am sure if you are my friend and/or if you read my blogs you have heard I was like 2 seconds form death this week...so I am still chillin in the hospital as of today...they are trying to treat the ulcer in my stomach still to try to keep it from bleeding out and to make sure my hemoglobin (red blood cell count) doesn't drop way down again since they are not sure why it is doing that...hopefully its from the ulcer because that is being taken care of which means it shouldn't be as crazy anymore but we will see I guess...

I don't really know what to tell you about this week since I have been chillin in the hospital since wednesday and I already posted about Nicole saving my life that day...being in the hospital is pretty boring...I have been sitting around doing really nothing...doctors come in to see me and order tests done on me like EKGs chest x-rays endoscopies blood tests...other than that I don't do much but sometimes do homework play word puzzles sleep watch TV...it's all really boring and makes the days feel supper long...

I'm tired of being here but I understand why I am here since I am so sick and I also told the doctor I would behave so I am staying here...the plan is that I will get out tomorrow if my hemoglobin stays stable...then if/when we get out mom and I head over to our friend Taylor's place here in Peoria to stay since we start training for at home dialysis here in Peoria and because my doctor wants us to stay to close...he seems very worried about me which makes me want to listen to him and follow what he says...mom and I will be here for about 3 weeks for the home hemo dialysis training...

We have been making friends with the nurses as per usual and trying to make being stuck here fun...that only lasts so long though...there's really only so much you can do to make being stuck anywhere fun especially when you feel trapped like you are in jail...it's even worst when I have to like tonight fast for a blood test...I am NPO so I can't even drink any water which totally sucks but they are drawing my blood at 4 in the morning so after that I can eat and drink whatever I want again so that's not to bad I guess...

It's just hard not to be a debbie downer in the hospital sometimes...it can be pretty depressing...but whatever I can deal with it cause I have dealt with how sucky it is to be sick all the time so this is no big deal that being here makes me a debbie downer...I know it will pass in time and I will be home feeling better soon...and then after that I will be home in Heaven and then I will be healed and those are the things I have to remind myself about to keep me from completely falling apart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day