How shall I put this

Yesterday was interesting...

I had a really good day and I wasn't about to let anything ruin it...not even the fact that I found out my sister isn't a good match to be a donor...

So begins the process of testing other family members to see if they would be a good match...the next choices are some of my cousins...

I'm not really upset...I sort of just feel like "ok no big deal moving on"...I think I am used to my plans not matching up with gods plans and I know that His plans end up better than my own...so obviously He has some sort of sweet trick up His sleeve...plus I don't feel like getting upset would help me any right now...I don't feel like I need that release that comes with crying...it's weird I get upset about things that don't matter that much but then I don't get upset about things that are a bigger deal...I keep thinking that the reality of the situation right now will sink in and I will start to get anger or frustrated but that still hasn't happened so maybe it won't...

I wish I could tell you exactly what happens next but I don't know...mom and I contacted one of my cousins that said he wanted to donate so we just wait and see how that goes...besides that I don't know what to tell you...it really is just a waiting game right now...I don't know what that means for dialysis or time frame or anything...I just know that now as pretty much always...we wait...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day