a few cool things

Some of you have heard about this but I feel like I should post about it because I am so excited...I got into the master's program for library and information sciences at U of I...I didn't think I would...but I did...guess my recommendations and grades and everything else out weighted my super crappy GRE score...so that feels great...I am excited and nervous all at the same time...I wonder if I will be able to take on a work load while I have my transplant but I did do homework before in the ICU when I should have been dead...and I am trying to remember that as I look forward to classes...I also have to remind myself that I have Jesus on my side...so we've got this covered...I really can't get over the fact that I got in...it feels good because I really feel like this will be a perfect fit for me...it feels good to feel like I finally know what I want to do with my life...and now I don't have to pay a bunch of money to retake the GRE or to re-apply...so that feels great...holy crapola it feels good to have something to celebrate...

Also this has sparked a lot of my friends to continue to say amaze-balls...which obviously I love so much...and it just makes the smile on my face bigger...I love seeing the people that use the word that I never thought would...but just because they read my blog and love me they used it...some seem really amused by it and I am glad I could do that...I mean I didn't come up with the word but it amuses me...so seeing others get a kick out of it is fun...

And I keep forgetting to post about this but I think it's so cool that on both Bing and Google when you search real life wonder woman...I am the first result...that never used to happen...but I love it...now I just need to get in the first page results for just wonder woman...last time I looked I wasn't...

It's pretty nice that even though I don't feel good and just want to lay in my bed all day watching movies...only my body feels gross...it feels so good to have something to celebrate...even though I still can't believe that this is for realsies...I just keep thinking "for cereal, I got into U of I!!!!!" that's hard to do and yet I did it...while being super sick...makes me feel like my dream of being a librarian is going to come true...and that is definitely something to celebrate...

One other thing that I thought was cool...the week before last when I was getting blood so was the twins' grandma...her hemoglobin was 7 something and when I saw her on Sunday she was telling me she doesn't know how I walk around with a low hemoglobin (it's 6.5 right now)...because when her hemoglobin was low she had a hard time getting out of bed...low hemoglobin really is like having no energy...to do anything...so it was nice to feel like someone better understands what I have been talking about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day